BC Cancer Pharmacy – Lung Cancer
- Provide an overview of lung cancer including causes, signs and symptoms, diagnosis and staging of the disease.
- Describe how lung cancer can be prevented.
- Discuss the current status of screening and the role of early detection in the treatment of lung cancer.
- Describe the role of drug therapy in the management of lung cancer.
- List the significant adverse effects associated with medications used in the management of lung cancer.
- Explain the role of the pharmacist in providing care for patients with lung cancer.
|No end date|
pharmacists and other health care professionals