Tobacco Use: Brief Intervention Training
This module is suitable for managers and leaders who want to increase their awareness of tobacco addiction and support their employees to become tobacco free and offers:
- some useful facts and figures on tobacco use
- the impacts of continuing to use tobacco and the benefits of stopping
- an introduction to the 3 A framework (Ask, Advise and Act)
- an overview of the medications available to help become tobacco free
- information on the support services available
Although this module has been designed with PHSA employees in mind, most of the information is transferable to family and friends. However, please note, some support services/ access to benefits may not be applicable.