2. Violence Prevention: Recognize Risks and Behaviours
Ensure your education is accurately tracked! Go to MY PROFILE, select VERIFY EMPLOYMENT STATUS and follow the prompts to enter your Employee ID. Afterwards, in MY PROFILE, replace your personal email with your health authority email.
Please use a desktop or laptop computer to access the module.
At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Identify the risks factors and stressors for violence
- Identify signs of an emotional crisis and a behavioural emergency
- Identify the relationship between threat and brain function
- Identify self-settling strategies
|No end date|
All healthcare employees in Low, Medium and High Risk Departments.
This module should take 20 minutes to complete.