Introduction to Mental Health in the Workplace (For Employees)
This online course is a pre-requisite to the in-class Mental Health in the Workplace (For Employees) workshop. Five topics are covered including Stress, Low Mood, Depression, Suicide and finally Treatment and Stigma.
By the end of the module you will be able to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of stress, low mood and depression
- Identify the workplace risk factors that can contribute to these conditions
- Explain the impact of stigma
- Gain an awareness of the resources and support avaiable to PHSA employees
- Take the in-class workshop to further build on the knowledge gained during this module.
|From Dec 15, 2017 to Jan 13, 2018|
All employees of any level working at any PHSA agency, service or devision.
You are required to complete this eLearning module before attending the in-person Mental Health in the Workplace Workshop (For employees).
Rebecca Pflanz (604 875 7239)