BC Cancer Pharmacy – Safe Handling 1 – General Overview
- Define Hazardous Drugs.
- Outline potential risks and routes of hazardous drug (HD) exposure.
- Identify relevant HD exposure workplace records and policies.
- Contrast the safe handling requirements for handling and oral, topical and prepackaged HD dosage forms.
- Explain how to identify, receive, store, and transport HDs.
- Explain procedures for handling HD spills and accidental personnel contamination.
- Identify procedures for disposal of patient waste and HD contaminated supplies.
|No end date|
pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, pharmacy assistants