Intro to Digital Health Literacy
The Intro to Digital Health Literacy (DHL) Course is an interactive and self-paced online course that aims to support staff, health care providers and physicians with the knowledge and skills needed to navigate a rapidly evolving digital health landscape.
This course is divided into two modules:
• Module 1: Foundations of Digital Health Literacy
• Module 2: Pathways to Digital Health Literacy
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
• Discuss the importance of digital health literacy in the context of virtual health.
• Apply digital literacy skills to create, communicate, and find information.
• Navigate online resources safely and effectively.
For the best experience, we recommend using a laptop or desktop computer, headphones, and Google Chrome.
The content of module 1 is relevant to everyone working at all health authorities. While the concepts in module 2 are still relevant to everyone, the highlighted employee experience, respective policies and supporting resources are specific to PHSA staff.