Psychological Safety and Resilience
This course introduces us to psychological safety: what it is, why it’s important and how to create psychologically safe spaces. We will also learn about the importance of establishing a personal resilience practice, and walk through some resilience-boosting resources.
This course is divided into 3 modules:
• Psychological health & safety
• Resilience Matters
• Resilience at Work
To complete this course, you will need to work through all sections, complete the quizzes, and watch all videos.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Understand Fraser Health’s commitment to employee psychological health and safety
• Recognize the impact of psychological health and safety and resilience on health care workers
• Understand resilience and how it impacts your operational and relational goal
• Apply self-care practices to support your resilience
All Fraser Health Employees