Virtual Health Training
** Classroom sessions are no longer available. Please register for the online course at https://learninghub.phsa.ca/Courses/23269/virtual-health-training **
During this 90 minute virtual session learners will understand:
- The Principles of virtual health
- Clinical requirements for conducting virtual health visits
- Considerations for patient and family experience
- How to differentiate between the different virtual health solutions
- How to set up, support or conduct a virtual health visit using Skype for Business and Zoom
- How to locate resources available to support virtual health visits for themselves, and for patients and families
Health care providers and clerks working at C&W.
|1 hr 30 mins|
A separate email will be sent to you the day before your session and it will include the link to join the training session.