Resilience in the Workplace – Co-Existing with COVID-19: What is your plan?
Adapted from Resilience@Work, this 1 hour session covers the 7 factors of workplace resilience in the context of COVID-19. Participants will identify their strengths and develop strategies for ongoing resilience.
- Understand the relevance of the 7 factors of the Resilience at Work (R@W) model
- Increase awareness of your personal resilience profile
- Identify personal strengths and strategies that helped you cope with the onset of COVID-19
- Consider resilience building strategies you can invest in as we co-exist with COVID-19
- Build an action plan to support your wellbeing and workplace resilience
This webinar will be available through both open forums and team sessions. If you have any questions and/or would like to request a specific session for your team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org