Simulation Learning Strategies – Facilitator Development Course (FH)
Simulation Learning Strategies Course
This is a 1 day foundational course developed as a building block for clinical educators new to simulation to gain additional skills in simulation debriefing.
Space is limited to 12 participants.
This course aims to provide an experience that will allow learners to:
• Develop a foundational knowledge of simulation based learning strategies
• Identify elements of effective teamwork and incorporate those elements into simulation based learning objectives
• Learn the foundations of debriefing skills, their application in simulation based learning including co-debriefing skills
• Facilitate a simulation scenario
The course provides a mixture of theory and practice and emphasizes debriefing/feedback relevant for learning.
Healthcare professionals who want to use simulation as a teaching method. Open to health care professionals involved in clinical teaching.
You are required to obtain permission from your manager in order to attend.
Prior to attending educational sessions, you must obtain approval from your manager or supervisor if attending on scheduled work time (or if you expect to be reimbursed if attending outside of work time).
Mar 11, 2024, 8am - 4pm
- EWART, LISA
- VERRAULT, ASHLEE
Abbotsford Hospital, main floor, learning centre
May 6, 2024, 8am - 4pm
- WICKHAM, CAITLIN SARA (Caitlin)
- VAN BLANKEN, KELLY
- Rishi, Kamal
Surrey Memorial Hospital, 3rd floor critical care tower room 3.526
Login to register or to see more information